2010年1月10日星期日

Another successful speaking in Ipoh!



Just came back from Ipoh, Perak.
The program was 3rd National Mandarin Life Insurance & Financial Planning Summit ( 第三届全国华语寿险与理财峰会-The 3rd manLIFPS) which had held in Ipoh on 07.Jan to 08. Jan recently.

I'm one of the invited speaker out of eight experiences speakers all from foreign countries and local. I'm proud and feel happy in presenting my speech together with them which also benefited me a lot.

I was the 1st platform speaker before the Summit opening ceremony.
It's really a very high recognition to me.
My topic of the 1st speech was "Break through from the silo mentality, create a rainbow team"
(突破孤岛思维,创建彩虹团队)
The above topic and sharing created a very positive responses among the audiences. Many named me "Mr Rainbow" during comfortable tea time.

My second speech "The successful puzzler in our career" was placed on 8.00am in the following day.
Since our very distinguish speaker from Taiwan Miss Lee Jia Rong (李佳蓉讲师)had been sharing her experiences on "How to conduct an effective morning meeting" on the previous day, I had designed and presenting my speech just like a "morning meeting" .

The audiences were excited when I put out the suggestion on "The 1st morning meeting within 2010".
We had sang a welcoming song(欢迎歌), created a happy magnetic field (快乐磁场)and also a big laughing applause (爱的鼓励娃哈哈).

This was another remarkable record for me in my training life as there were more than 600 participants in this two days program.

Well Done and hope it will be a very successful cum meaningful beginning for 2010.
Just do it!













1 条评论:

geokteng 说...

Great! Your English is excellent! Keep it up!